As a member of the ICC, you play a very important role within committees and the council as a whole. You bring expertise, knowledge, skills and personal stories to be shared in assisting the WV Birth to Three system.
Members are expected to come to each meeting prepared and ready to participate to the fullest. You are encouraged to:
- Represent the ICC in a positive and supportive manner;
- Share the work of the ICC with the constituency you represent and get feedback as to the work being done;
- Bring forward priorities, issues and concerns your constituency has regarding the work that is being done;
- Ask for additional resources that you may need to feel prepared to participate fully; and,
- Ask for a Mentor who can guide you in your work.
Resources for Current Members
Annual Membership Commitment
To contact us:
99 Edmiston Way, Ste. 201
Buckhannon, WV 26201